Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, madison's crispy crunchy chicken bacon ranch quesadillas. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Madison's Crispy Crunchy Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Madison's Crispy Crunchy Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook madison's crispy crunchy chicken bacon ranch quesadillas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Madison's Crispy Crunchy Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas:
- Make ready boneless skinless chicken tenders cubed
- Prepare bacon
- Make ready cumin
- Get smoked paprika
- Make ready shredded monterey jack cheese
- Take 8 inch flour tortillas
- Get butter
- Take drizzle of ranch
Steps to make Madison's Crispy Crunchy Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadillas:
- put chicken in non stick skillet with paprika and cumin. Cook til done and set aside. Then fry bacon in skillet and drain on paper towels to get off extra grease. Crumble up bacon and mix in with chicken pieces.
- Lay out tortillas and butter each of them on one side with 1 tbsp of butter.
- Lay tortillas in skillet butter side down then add cheese, chicken mixture, and a squirt of ranch to it
- Flip half of the tortilla shell over so it will look like an omlet. Flip over and make sure both sides get golden brown
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food madison's crispy crunchy chicken bacon ranch quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!