Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, lemon and rosemary chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Lemon and Rosemary Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lemon and rosemary chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon and Rosemary Chicken:
- Prepare lemons
- Get Fresh rosemary
- Make ready Chicken Broth
- Get Chicken thighs
Instructions to make Lemon and Rosemary Chicken:
- Squeeze one lemon and a 13” x 9” pan input lemon peels in pan
- Add some chicken broth or stock this is what’s going to give the chicken flavor don’t go overboard don’t need very much just enough to cover the bottom I believe you want to make sure there’s room for the chicken (The chicken stock should be touching at the halfway point of the chicken) (season chicken salt pepper and I use a little bit of garlic powder and paprika)
- Place some rosemary in baking dish and then place the chicken in the pan And some more Rosemary on the top or side of chicken (rosemary is strong please see picture on the sizes of my rosemary i used 4 pieces)
- Bake on 350 until chicken is done (temp 165)
- Slice of their limit and place it on the chicken pop in the oven for 3 to 5 more minutes
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food lemon and rosemary chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!