Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ramadan special chicken lollipop. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ramadan special chicken lollipop is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ramadan special chicken lollipop is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ramadan special chicken lollipop using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ramadan special chicken lollipop:
- Make ready 500 grams Chicken lollipop
- Get 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp Vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbsp Tomato ketchup
- Make ready 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/4 cup Cornflour
- Get 2 tbsp All purpose flour
- Take 2 tbsp Rice flour
- Take 1 egg
- Make ready 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- Make ready Oil for frying
Steps to make Ramadan special chicken lollipop:
- Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup, red chilli powder, garlic paste, salt in a bowl and toss the chicken lollipops in it. Marinade for half an hour.
- In the same bowl, add cornflour, all purpose flour, rice flour, egg and ginger paste and mix well to create a thick batter and coat the lollipops in it.
- Heat about two inches oil in a wok or kadhai to 350F/ 176C. Add the battered lollipops one by one to the oil in such a way that the meat is at the bottom and the bone is on top (watch the video to see how I do it). Fry these on medium high heat till golden brown – approx 3-4 minutes
- Take these out on a tissue paper to blot out any excess oil and serve hot with schezwan sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food ramadan special chicken lollipop recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!