Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, ramadan special chicken lollipop. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ramadan special chicken lollipop is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ramadan special chicken lollipop is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ramadan special chicken lollipop using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ramadan special chicken lollipop:
- Prepare Chicken lollipop
- Take Soy sauce
- Make ready Vinegar
- Make ready Tomato ketchup
- Prepare Red chilli powder
- Prepare Garlic paste
- Take Salt
- Prepare Cornflour
- Prepare All purpose flour
- Take Rice flour
- Make ready egg
- Prepare Ginger paste
- Prepare Oil for frying
Steps to make Ramadan special chicken lollipop:
- Whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, tomato ketchup, red chilli powder, garlic paste, salt in a bowl and toss the chicken lollipops in it. Marinade for half an hour.
- In the same bowl, add cornflour, all purpose flour, rice flour, egg and ginger paste and mix well to create a thick batter and coat the lollipops in it.
- Heat about two inches oil in a wok or kadhai to 350F/ 176C. Add the battered lollipops one by one to the oil in such a way that the meat is at the bottom and the bone is on top (watch the video to see how I do it). Fry these on medium high heat till golden brown – approx 3-4 minutes
- Take these out on a tissue paper to blot out any excess oil and serve hot with schezwan sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ramadan special chicken lollipop recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!