Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crispy honey garlic chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy honey garlic chicken using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken:
- Make ready 3-4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Take 2 large eggs +1 tbsp water
- Take 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Get 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Take 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/4 cup canola oil
- Take Honey Garlic Sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup honey
- Get 2 tsp minced garlic
- Make ready 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp corn starch +3 tbsp cold water
Instructions to make Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken:
- In a medium sauce pan, bring honey, soy sauce, garlic and cornstarch plus water to a boil. Then whisk into boiling honey sauce until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a wide, shallow dish together the flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. In a second shallow dish whisk together eggs and 1 tablespoon water. Dredge the chicken in the egg wash, then in the flour mixture, tossing to coat all sides of the chicken.
- Pour oil in a large skillet and bring to temperature over medium heat. Cook chicken in the oil, 4-5 minutes on each side, until crispy on the outside and cooked through in the middle.
- Toss chicken in the honey garlic sauce, coating all sides very well. Serve immediately.
- Notes: add 3 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce to the honey garlic sauce for a little sweet kick!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crispy honey garlic chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!