Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, marinated chicken breast with apple and aromatic vegetables. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Marinated chicken breast with apple and aromatic vegetables is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Marinated chicken breast with apple and aromatic vegetables is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook marinated chicken breast with apple and aromatic vegetables using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Marinated chicken breast with apple and aromatic vegetables:
- Get Chicken breast strips 50g(about one breast)
- Make ready sake or water
- Get Apple 25g(about 1/8)
- Get Celery 25g(about 1/3)
- Take Onion 25g(about 1/8)
- Get ★1 tbsp vinegar
- Make ready ★1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare ★1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Take ★1 pinch salt
- Make ready ★ A little pepper
Instructions to make Marinated chicken breast with apple and aromatic vegetables:
- Put chicken breast strips in a heat-resistant container. Sprinkle with sake or water.
- Cover the container with plastic wrap. Heat for 1min -1min 30sec in the microwave (500W).
- When it cools down, separate the chicken into small pieces.
- Cut the apple with the skin on into 2mm - 3mm slices. Slice celery and onion as well.
- Put the seasoning ★, 3, and 4 in a plastic bag and massage gently. Leave it in the refrigerator for over 2 hours.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food marinated chicken breast with apple and aromatic vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!