Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, creamy pesto chicken lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Pesto Chicken Lasagna is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Pesto Chicken Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have creamy pesto chicken lasagna using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Pesto Chicken Lasagna:
- Prepare Roma tomato
- Prepare shredded cooked chicken
- Get alfredo sauce
- Take pesto sauce
- Get salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare egg
- Take ricotta cheese
- Take lasagna noodles
- Prepare shredded mozarella cheese
Instructions to make Creamy Pesto Chicken Lasagna:
- Dice tomato. Combine tomato and next 4 ingredients into small bowl.
- Mix egg and ricotta in different bowl.
- Spray a dish with non-stick spray.
- Layer lasagna with noodles, ricotta cheese, chicken mixture, mozzarella then repeat two more times. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese. - Cover with foil - To Cook - Bake covered in a 375 degree oven for 40-50 minutes or until center is hot and bubbly.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food creamy pesto chicken lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!