Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken in spicy coconut cream. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken in Spicy Coconut Cream is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken in Spicy Coconut Cream is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken in spicy coconut cream using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken in Spicy Coconut Cream:
- Prepare A. 👩🍳
- Take whole Chicken
- Take big red onion or few shallots
- Get bird eyes chillies
- Get long stalks of lemon grass
- Make ready turmeric powder
- Make ready small Tamarind peels
- Get KNORR Chicken seasoning powder or granules (or as needed)
- Get B. 👩🍳
- Take Big Can AYAM BRAND coconut cream
Steps to make Chicken in Spicy Coconut Cream:
- Prep ingredients - Clean chicken and cut into manageable chunks. Next, chop onion & chillies. Using mortar and pestle, mash onion and chillies into a good paste. Keep aside. Cut long stalks of lemongrass into 10cm (approx.). Lightly bruise them and keep aside.
- Cooking the dish - Use a casserole pot, stock/soup pot or deep pot to cook this dish. Place 1/2 - 1 cup of water, chicken & the rest of the ingredients in A in a pot. Stir & combine all ingredients and leave covered to Cook over low heat until chicken is well done. Stir in between.
- Once cooked, add coconut cream. Stir well, taste and adjust seasonings accordingly. Leave to boil. The minute it boils, turn the heat immediately. Avoid leaving it boiling too long once coconut cream is added. Dish up and Serve with warm white rice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken in spicy coconut cream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!