Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fried bun chicken sliders. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Bun Chicken Sliders is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Fried Bun Chicken Sliders is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fried bun chicken sliders using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Bun Chicken Sliders:
- Get Dough
- Take and 1/2 cup flour
- Prepare yeast
- Make ready sugar
- Make ready salt
- Take oil
- Make ready warm milk
- Make ready Chicken Marination
- Make ready boneless chicken cubed
- Make ready paprika
- Make ready garlic powder
- Take salt
- Make ready yoghurt
- Prepare Sauce
- Get medium onion chopped
- Prepare green chilies** (another half chili for extra spice)
- Prepare ginger garlic paste (see tip)
- Make ready chili powder** (for extra spice)
- Make ready capsicum chopped
- Get honey
- Prepare mayonnaise
- Take sriracha sauce
- Take Buns
- Make ready Breadcrumbs
- Take eggs
- Prepare Other
- Take Coleslaw
Instructions to make Fried Bun Chicken Sliders:
- DOUGH: Mix the 4 tbsp sugar, 1.5 tsp yeast, and half of the 1 cup warm milk, cover and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- DOUGH: In another bowl, add 2 and 1/2 cup flour, 1.5 tsp salt, and 3 tbsp oil and mix well. Add in the activated yeast mixture along with the rest of the milk. Mix with wooden spoon and add water if necessary to make a soft, non sticky dough. Leave to rise.
- Before marinating the chicken, clean it thoroughly. - (see tip)
- CHICKEN: Marinate chicken in 2 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 3 tbsp yogurt, and 1 tsp salt. For best results leave to marinate overnight, otherwise 1 hour minimum.
- CHICKEN: Shallow fry the chicken in 1.5 tbsp oil until cooked and golden brown on the outside. Set aside.
- SAUCE: In the same pan, add the onions and green chilies and sauté until soft. Then add the 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and sauté for 1 minute. Add capsicum and sauté for 5 minutes.
- SAUCE: Add the fried chicken back into the pan. Cover and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- SAUCE: Mix 1/2 cup mayonnaise with 4 tbsp sriracha. Incorporate the chicken from the pan and mix well. Add the 1 tbsp honey.
- BUNS: Divide the dough into 16-20 small balls. Slightly flatten the dough ball in your hand, or it'll be too thick after frying. [[Leave the balls to expand for 5 minutes]]
- BUNS: Blend two eggs until frothy. Dip the dough balls into the blended mix of the eggs and then breadcrumb it twice. [[the dough might expand and cracks may appear between the breading, which is why double breading helps!]]
- Deep fry in medium hot oil until the buns turn golden brown. Remove and let dry.
- Assembly! Cut half of the bun and load up your chicken filling and coleslaw into them. 😋
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fried bun chicken sliders recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!