Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, delicious & easy prime rib roast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Delicious & Easy Prime Rib Roast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Delicious & Easy Prime Rib Roast is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook delicious & easy prime rib roast using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious & Easy Prime Rib Roast:
- Make ready 3-to-4-rib roast of beef; approximately 8 to 10 pounds
- Make ready all-purpose flour
- Take unsalted butter
- Make ready kosher salt
- Take freshly ground black
Instructions to make Delicious & Easy Prime Rib Roast:
- Remove the roast from the refrigerator 2 or 3 hours before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Rub butter on the cut ends of the roast.
- Combine flour,salt and pepper together in a small bowl, and then - massage the mixture all over the meat.
- Set the roast, rib side down, in a shallow roasting pan (the ribs act as a natural rack), and place in the oven. Roast for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, or until the roast is nicely darkened. Reduce oven to 350 and continue to roast, basting every 15 or 20 minutes, until the roast reaches an internal temperature of 125 degrees (for medium-rare) on an instant-read thermometer.
- Remove the roast to a cutting board and let rest for 20 minutes before carving into either huge slabs or off the bone entirely and then thin slices.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food delicious & easy prime rib roast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!