Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mushroom and asparagus chicken pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mushroom and asparagus chicken pasta using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Pasta:
- Take morel mushrooms or 1 oz dried
- Make ready boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Make ready leek
- Take asparagus
- Make ready butter
- Take heavy cream
- Prepare chicken stock
- Take feta cheese
- Make ready I lb. Pasta
- Take Italian seasoning
- Make ready Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make Mushroom and Asparagus Chicken Pasta:
- Cut the chicken into bite sized cubes
- Brown the chicken and set aside
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning while browning
- If mushrooms are large, slice them in half or quarters lengthwise.
- Thinly slice the leek
- Cut asparagus unto 1.5 inch pieces
- Melt butter in a large pot
- Add leeks and cook until translucent and fragrant.
- Add morels and cook until tender
- Add asparagus, chicken stock, cream, (and mushrooms broth if you reconstituted dried mushrooms) and bring to a steady simmer
- Prepare pasta according to package directions
- Allow sauce to thicken slightly
- Add pasta and cheese to the pot and stir to combine
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mushroom and asparagus chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!