Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, simple roasted salmon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Roasted Salmon is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Simple Roasted Salmon is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have simple roasted salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Roasted Salmon:
- Take Salmon fillets
- Make ready Dijon or spicy mustard
- Prepare Brown sugar
- Take Salt
- Prepare Pepper
Steps to make Simple Roasted Salmon:
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the brown sugar and dijon. You just need enough to brush on the fillets, so measure depending on how many fillets you are cooking and the amount of sweetness you want.
- Rinse and pat dry the fillets and place them skin side down on a parchment paper lined oven safe cookie sheet or skillet. Salt-N-Pepa® and brush on brown sugar/Dijon mixture.
- Roast in the top half of the oven for 12 minutes until salmon is flaky or until the thickest part of the fillet reaches 120 degrees.
- Serve with steamed or roasted green vegetables.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food simple roasted salmon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!