Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers:
- Make ready chicken thighs cut into thirds
- Get canola oil
- Take paprika
- Get sea salt
- Take fresh thyme
- Prepare Finely sliced half of Spanish onion
- Get sliced white mushrooms
- Prepare cooked bow tie pasta
- Take scallions cut longitudinal
- Prepare small red potatoes, sliced thinly (optional)
- Get cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
Instructions to make Chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers:
- Mix cut chicken in a bowl - with paprika, salt and thyme. Sit for 30 minutes in fridge
- Add oil to a sided pan at medium heat. When hot, add chicken, stir frequently for 5-7 minutes. Remove to a bowl.
- Add onions, sliced potatoes, scallions, tomatoes - and mushrooms. Add oil as needed. Cook 3/4 done.
- Meanwhile, cook 1/2 lb pasta, preferably a shaped, not spaghetti
- Add pasta and chicken to pan, and mix and reheat for 2 minutes on low heat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken thigh, pasta and veggie leftovers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!