Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sweet & spicy pineapple chicken legs on grits. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet & Spicy Pineapple chicken legs on grits is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sweet & Spicy Pineapple chicken legs on grits is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sweet & spicy pineapple chicken legs on grits using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Spicy Pineapple chicken legs on grits:
- Prepare Chicken legs/depending on how many people you will be cooking
- Prepare Pineapple chunks,I suggest fresh!
- Make ready Red bell pepper/cut in chunks or juliana
- Make ready cloves of garlic
- Prepare White onion/use as much as you want
- Make ready Green scallions
- Take Jalapeno
- Take Olive oil
- Make ready Garlic powder
- Get Pink Himalayan salt/coarse
- Get Black pepper
- Make ready Roma tomatoes/use at will and as many as you would like
- Take maple syrup
- Prepare Hot cajun pepper powder
- Take 5 minute grits
Instructions to make Sweet & Spicy Pineapple chicken legs on grits:
- Chop veggies/prep…doesnt have to be a perfect cut,so rouch chop it/do your thang!!
- Wash chicken legs,drain and season
- Heat a pan with olive oil and a few pieces of garlic,once pan is heated,add chicken
- Slowly begin to add the veggies and pineapple,cajun powder and the other ingredients
- Once chicken is golden brown, turn down the heat and add a half cup of chicken broth and 2 teaspoons of pure apple cider vinegar
- Add in the maple syrup
- Make extra sure that your chicken legs are fully cooked
- While thats slow cooking/simmering we can take a pot and fill quarter half way,let come to a boil and add grits,olive oil and pink salt..I used the 5 min grits
- Next…just plate up and enjoy!!!!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sweet & spicy pineapple chicken legs on grits recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!