Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, balsamic braised mushrooms. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Balsamic Braised Mushrooms is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Balsamic Braised Mushrooms is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have balsamic braised mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic Braised Mushrooms:
- Prepare brown mushrooms
- Get butter
- Make ready olive oil
- Make ready white wine
- Make ready balsamic vinegar
- Take low-sodium soy sauce
- Prepare garlic powder
- Prepare salt
Instructions to make Balsamic Braised Mushrooms:
- Clean your mushrooms and slice them into 1/4 inch (7mm) thick.
- Mix wine, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic P and salt. Set aside.
- Heat butter and olive oil and put your mushrooms in a frying pan on medium low heat. I used garlic powder this time, but you can use fresh garlic instead. In that case, throw your garlic in your oil.
- Stir fry them until they get tender and show their juice. Then add balsamic vinegar mixture. Continue to cook down the juice until it gone.
- Serve warm! I should've sprincled parsley!!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food balsamic braised mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!