Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken pot pie casserole (easy). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Pot Pie Casserole (Easy) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Pot Pie Casserole (Easy) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken pot pie casserole (easy) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pot Pie Casserole (Easy):
- Make ready precooked chicken. Use leftovers or store bought
- Take mixed vegetables
- Prepare cream or chicken or mushroom soup
- Take milk (or heavy cream)
- Prepare onion
- Prepare garlic
- Make ready Herbs such as rosemary, thyme, oregano, etc
- Take refrigerated biscuits large
- Take Salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Chicken Pot Pie Casserole (Easy):
- I grilled the chicken a bit with the onions and garlic and some salt and pepper in a large saucepan on medium/low on the stove.
- Drain and mix in the vegetables with the chicken. Add soup and milk/cream. Heat to bubbling on medium. Add herbs and season to taste with salt & pepper. Keep on low setting.
- Follow instructions for temperature on biscuits can. Bake them half the time it says and remove them.
- Pour chicken/vegetable mixture into large casserole that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Place biscuits cooked side down on top and put back into oven at 350° for 10 minutes or until biscuits are browned.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken pot pie casserole (easy) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!