Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, "strawberry blonde" chicken (sorry, it uses no strawberries). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
"Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. "Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have "strawberry blonde" chicken (sorry, it uses no strawberries) using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make "Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries):
- Get small blonde bell or banana peppers, diced
- Take medium peaches, sliced
- Get mangos, peeled and sliced
- Prepare limes, juiced
- Take rounded teaspoon minced garlic or 3 large cloves
- Prepare large sweet Myan onion, diced
- Get extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare Himalayan Pink Salt
- Make ready Frozen boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Prepare Equipment
- Get food processor
- Take sharp chef's knife
- Make ready cutting board
- Make ready cast iron skillet
- Get scraper
- Get large (13x9 or larger) deep-dish glass or ceramic baking dish
- Make ready plus cooking utensils
Steps to make "Strawberry Blonde" Chicken (Sorry, it uses no strawberries):
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- Dice onion and sauté in olive oil until translucent and edges are golden.
- While the onions cook, peel and slice the mangos. Peel and slice peaches. Put in large food processor bowl. (You may notice that the blade attachment is in place yet in the picture. Please don't make the same mistake! lol)
- Dice peppers and add to fruit. Add garlic and lime juice to bowl. When sautéd, add the onions.
- Puree the mixture, scraping edges as needed.
- Drizzle olive oil in bottom of pan. Add 8 chicken thighs or whole bag of wings. Salt to taste. Cover with sauce and bake for 30 minutes. Cover with foil and return to oven for the remainder of the cooking time. Check for doneness (juices from chicken should run clear).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food "strawberry blonde" chicken (sorry, it uses no strawberries) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!