Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, asian cabbage chicken salad with sprinkle noodle. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Asian Cabbage Chicken Salad with Sprinkle Noodle is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Asian Cabbage Chicken Salad with Sprinkle Noodle is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have asian cabbage chicken salad with sprinkle noodle using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Cabbage Chicken Salad with Sprinkle Noodle:
- Prepare Half small cabbage thinly slice or shredded
- Take 2 pieces purple cabbage thinly slice
- Take 2 small carrots shredded
- Get Bunches cilantro chopped
- Take 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Make ready 1 tsp chili flakes
- Make ready Sesame dressing salad
- Prepare Japanese mini noodle for topping optional
Instructions to make Asian Cabbage Chicken Salad with Sprinkle Noodle:
- Before we start, I just want to show you the salad dressing and the noodle that I used in this recipe. So here the pictures of the sesame salad dressing and the noodle.
- Now let’s start! Using a large bowl or salad mixing bowl, add the two kind of cabbages, carrot, chicken, cilantro, and chili flakes.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of the dressing (less or more). Mix all together, transfer to the serving bowl and sprinkle with the noodle. Enjoy it immediately!
- HappyCooking ❤️
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food asian cabbage chicken salad with sprinkle noodle recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!