Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, breaded fish with rice and cauliflower. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Breaded fish with rice and cauliflower is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Breaded fish with rice and cauliflower is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook breaded fish with rice and cauliflower using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Breaded fish with rice and cauliflower:
- Get For the fish:
- Prepare large fresh fish fillets
- Take white flour
- Get breadcrumbs
- Take eggs (beaten extremely well!)
- Make ready dry white jasmine rice
- Make ready boiling water
- Make ready For the cauliflower:
- Prepare large head cauliflower
- Take boiling water
- Take cheese (sharp cheddar)
Steps to make Breaded fish with rice and cauliflower:
- First, place the breadcrumbs and flour on two separate paper plates
- Place beaten eggs in a bowl
- Place the fish fillets in the flour
- Then the eggs
- Then the breadcrumbs
- Fry the fish with olive oil until cooked
- For the rice:
- Add rice to boiling water and let cook until it has soaked up all the water
- For the cauliflower:
- Add cauliflower to boiling water
- Once cauliflower is soft, top with cheese
- Let cheese sit until melted
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food breaded fish with rice and cauliflower recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!