Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken milanese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Milanese is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Milanese is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken milanese using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Milanese:
- Get For the sauce
- Prepare large garlic cloves minced
- Get sliced grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- Prepare thinly sliced fennel, about 1 large bulb brown outer skin removed
- Take lemon
- Prepare For the chicken
- Take boneless skinless chicken breast with tenderloin removed and pounded thin
- Prepare all purpose flour
- Take dried basil
- Take thyme
- Make ready unseasoned bread crumbs (I used panko)
- Prepare grated Parmesan
- Take peanut or vegetable oil
Steps to make Chicken Milanese:
- Turn your oven to its warming temp, about 150-170
- Start by adding the flour to a bowl, beat the egg in another bowl add the bread crumbs along with the cheese, thyme and basil
- Lightly dust the chicken with flour, then the egg and then into the bread crumbs.
- Once the oil is hot add the add the chicken and frying both sides 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Place on a wire rack in the oven to keep warm.
- In the same pan add a small glug of evo and add the fennel and cook until it starts to caramelize. Add the tomatoes and garlic and season with a bit of thyme, black pepper and salt to taste, then squeeze in half of lemon. Continue to cook until the tomatoes start to blister and fennel caramelizes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in about 1/4 cup of mascarpone until the sauce forms.
- Slice the chicken and serve the sauce over it and finish with fennel fronds.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken milanese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!