Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken parm pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parm Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Parm Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken parm pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Parm Pasta:
- Prepare Olive oil
- Make ready 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Get 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Take 1 medium yellow onion, minced (used 1 tablespoon of dried minced onions)
- Get 3 teaspoons minced garlic (3 cloves)
- Make ready 16 oz rigatoni
- Make ready 24 oz jar marinara
- Take 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Take 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan
- Make ready Fresh parsley, minced
Instructions to make Chicken Parm Pasta:
- In a large skillet, drizzle olive oil and heat at med-high heat. Add chicken, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Cook about 5 minutes, until chicken is mostly cooked through (it will fully cook later). Move to a plate.
- Add onion and garlic to the pot and cook 2-3 minutes, until soft. Pour in marinara. Fill up empty sauce jar with water and add it to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to medium heat.
- Add chicken and pasta, stir, and cover. Cook for 12-15 minutes, until pasta is soft. Stir in Parmesan and 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
- Sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella on top and cook another 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with additional Italian seasoning and parsley.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken parm pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!