Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, bbq 🍖 bacon 🥓 wrapped hot dogs 🌭. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bbq 🍖 Bacon 🥓 Wrapped Hot Dogs 🌭 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Bbq 🍖 Bacon 🥓 Wrapped Hot Dogs 🌭 is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bbq 🍖 bacon 🥓 wrapped hot dogs 🌭 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bbq 🍖 Bacon 🥓 Wrapped Hot Dogs 🌭:
- Prepare bacon (16 ounce)
- Get Hot dogs (Use as many bacon slices as you have)
- Prepare onion, sliced
- Prepare green pepper, sliced
- Take Sprinkle black pepper
- Get Sprinkle garlic powder
- Prepare Bbq sauce
- Make ready Hot dog buns
- Get Ketchup
- Make ready Mustard
Instructions to make Bbq 🍖 Bacon 🥓 Wrapped Hot Dogs 🌭:
- Place your sliced onion and green pepper in bottom of baking pan……
- Wrap 1 bacon slice around each hot dog, place on top of sliced veggies in baking pan……..I had some leftover bacon slices so I just put them around the baking pan……
- Sprinkle your black pepper and garlic powder all over wrapped hot dogs……..
- Pour some bbq sauce all over wrapped hot dogs, covering each one evenly, use a basting brush if necessary……..
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until hot dogs are browned and bacon is fully cooked…….
- Transfer hot dogs to a serving platter, discard liquid from pan………Serve on hot dog buns topped with the veggies, ketchup or mustard and enjoy 😉!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bbq 🍖 bacon 🥓 wrapped hot dogs 🌭 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!