Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, keto bacon cheeseburger meatza. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Meatza is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Meatza is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook keto bacon cheeseburger meatza using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Meatza:
- Prepare eggs
- Take heavy whipping cream
- Take shredded cheese
- Get ground beef
- Get bacon
- Take finely minced sun dried tomatoes
- Get chopped medium onion
- Make ready Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare butter
Steps to make Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Meatza:
- Cook bacon until crisp. Reserve drippings.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat 12” cast iron pan to medium low. Add bacon grease, butter, and onion; sauté until translucent and slightly brown.
- Add ground beef, seasonings, and tomato. Sauté until beef is almost done.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs, then beat in cream. Pour mixture over beef and cheese.
- Chop bacon; sprinkle evenly over the mixture. Taste for seasoning.
- Place in oven; bake 30-40 minutes, until desired brownness.
- Serve with Parmigiana and/or meaty tomato sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food keto bacon cheeseburger meatza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!