Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, butter chicken with rice and kale. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have butter chicken with rice and kale using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale:
- Prepare 4 chicken breasts boneless skinless
- Take 1 cup white long grain rice (gluten free)
- Make ready 1 bunch kale
- Take 2 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 yellow onion
- Take 1 jar Patak's original spicy butter chicken sauce (GF)
- Take 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter (optional)
- Take 4 sprigs fresh thyme (optional)
- Prepare 2 sprigs fresh dill (optional)
- Prepare 2 tsp black pepper
- Take 1 tsp salt
Steps to make Butter Chicken With Rice And Kale:
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cut chicken breasts into medium chunks.
- Finely chop half of the onion and 1 garlic clove.
- Add both ingredients to baking dish. (I prefer glass but anything you have on hand will work)
- Add 1 cup of spicy butter chicken sauce
- Lightly season with 1 tsp of black pepper and 1 clove of garlic.
- Bake for 26 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°F using an instant read thermometer.
- Rice - - In a 2-quart saucepan place 1 cup of rice and 2 cups of water. Add 1 tbsp of butter (optional) - - Bring rice to a full boil. Reduce heat to simmer (low boil). Cover with lid and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. - - Remove from heat. Lightly fluff with fork and let stand for 5 minutes
- Kale - - Thoroughly wash kale in cold water, removing stems. - - Tear leaves into chunks. - - Finely chop the other half of the onion and the garlic clove. - - In a large skillet, heat the 3 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat. - - Add the onion and remaining garlic clove and stir to avoid any burning. - - Add in kale leaves and move around skillet using tongs. - - Add the remaining pepper and 1 tsp of salt to taste. - - Continue cooking about 3 minutes (kale should be slightly wilted but still crisp)
- Combine foods on plate, drizzle with cream or yogurt sauce of your choosing and serve for a lovely spice filled dinner.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food butter chicken with rice and kale recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!