Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, humba - braised pork belly. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Humba - Braised Pork Belly is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Humba - Braised Pork Belly is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook humba - braised pork belly using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Humba - Braised Pork Belly:
- Make ready tofu in fermented black bean sauce
- Get garlic
- Make ready medium onion chopped
- Prepare black pepper corn
- Take Bay leaves
- Make ready Pork belly or Pigue
- Take brown sugar
- Take soy sauce
- Take sugar cane vinegar
Steps to make Humba - Braised Pork Belly:
- Blanch the pork belly for 4-5 minutes to remove excess fat and blood foams the wash it with cold water.
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar, peppercorns, sugar, onions, garlic and fermented tofu then slow cook over Low heat the belly in sauce for about an hour and half.
- You may use pressure cooker, which will cook the meat for about 15 minutes, but I prefer the slow cooking under Low heat method for savoury flavour. :)
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food humba - braised pork belly recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!