Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, marmalade chicken with mushrooms and asparagus. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Marmalade chicken with mushrooms and asparagus is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Marmalade chicken with mushrooms and asparagus is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have marmalade chicken with mushrooms and asparagus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Marmalade chicken with mushrooms and asparagus:
- Prepare breast of chicken
- Make ready Plum Marmalade
- Get fresh rosemary
- Prepare white asparagus
- Get oyster mushrooms
- Make ready Balsamic vinegar
- Take Salt
Steps to make Marmalade chicken with mushrooms and asparagus:
- Cut the chicken breast into cubes and toss it in a pan until it is well cooked, then add the plum marmalade and mix, take if off and add the fresh leaves of rosemary
- Wash the mushrooms and put them into a grill pan and cook each side for 3-4 min, when ready add the balsamic vinegar and the salt.
- Boil the asparagus for a few minutes and when they're soft enough (test with a spoon) take them off the fire and add salt
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food marmalade chicken with mushrooms and asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!