Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pork/chicken soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork/Chicken Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pork/Chicken Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pork/chicken soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork/Chicken Soup:
- Prepare Minched pork/chicken
- Make ready Potato
- Get Cabbage
- Get Salt
- Prepare White pepper
- Take Garam masala
- Get Chopped Garlic
- Get Sliced Yellow onion
Steps to make Pork/Chicken Soup:
- First of all wash, peel, and cut potatoes into wedges
- Wash and cut cabbage
- Pork/chicken mix with garlic, a little bit of salt and white pepper, round into balls
- Stir fry yellow onion and garlic, add water and seasonings, add potatoes and wait till cooked
- After potatoes cook, add meat ball, wait until cook, last add cabbage and serve
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pork/chicken soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!