Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken milanese. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Milanese is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Milanese is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken milanese using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Milanese:
- Get For the sauce
- Prepare 2 large garlic cloves minced
- Take 1 1/3 cup sliced grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- Get 2 cups thinly sliced fennel, about 1 large bulb brown outer skin removed
- Get 1 lemon
- Make ready For the chicken
- Get 2 boneless skinless chicken breast with tenderloin removed and pounded thin
- Get 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready Tsp dried basil
- Make ready Tsp thyme
- Make ready 2/3 cup unseasoned bread crumbs (I used panko)
- Take 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Prepare 1/3 cup peanut or vegetable oil
Instructions to make Chicken Milanese:
- Turn your oven to its warming temp, about 150-170
- Start by adding the flour to a bowl, beat the egg in another bowl add the bread crumbs along with the cheese, thyme and basil
- Lightly dust the chicken with flour, then the egg and then into the bread crumbs.
- Once the oil is hot add the add the chicken and frying both sides 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown. Place on a wire rack in the oven to keep warm.
- In the same pan add a small glug of evo and add the fennel and cook until it starts to caramelize. Add the tomatoes and garlic and season with a bit of thyme, black pepper and salt to taste, then squeeze in half of lemon. Continue to cook until the tomatoes start to blister and fennel caramelizes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in about 1/4 cup of mascarpone until the sauce forms.
- Slice the chicken and serve the sauce over it and finish with fennel fronds.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken milanese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!