Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken breast rollups. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Breast Rollups is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Breast Rollups is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken breast rollups using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast Rollups:
- Get 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Get 1-2 Container Green Onion and Chive Cream Cheese Spread
- Take 2 Green Onions, minced green parts included
- Make ready 1 C. Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Get 1 Tbsp. Each Onion Power, Garlic Power, Salt, Black Pepper
Steps to make Chicken Breast Rollups:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. - In a medium mixing bowl mix all the cheese's and the green onions together til combined. Set aside.
- Rinse and pat chicken dry. Cut Breasts in half. Add a couple Tablespoons of the cheese mixture. Spread over the chicken. Then roll up. Hold Rollups together with toothpicks. Place on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small dish combine all the seasonings. Sprinkle seasoning mixture over the breasts. Coating the breasts evenly. Add to oven and bake for 25-35 minutes or til chicken is cooked through. Chicken should reach a temp of 165 degrees F. When done remove from oven and enjoy. Serve with any of your favorite side dishes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken breast rollups recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!