Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roasted chicken with vegetables. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Chicken With Vegetables is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Roasted Chicken With Vegetables is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have roasted chicken with vegetables using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Chicken With Vegetables:
- Make ready Large Chicken (3lb-4lb)
- Make ready ✨Herb Butter✨
- Prepare Butter
- Get Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- Take Rosemary
- Prepare Chicken Flavor
- Take Parsley
- Get Lemon Zest
- Take Onion Powder
- Make ready Salt - Black Pepper (as you need)
- Prepare Assorted Fresh Vegetables (as you need)
- Take Olive Oil (as you need)
- Prepare Onion (optional)
Instructions to make Roasted Chicken With Vegetables:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). First make the herb butter. In a small bowl put the butter, lemon zest, garlic, rosemary, parsley, onion powder, and chicken flavor all together. Mash it all together with a fork and mix well. Rinse and dry the chicken by patting it with kitchen paper. Sprinkle salt and black pepper evenly throughout the whole chicken. Rub the herb butter mixture over chicken and under skin all around the chicken.
- In a large roasting pan put in the vegetables, onion, salt, pepper and olive oil. Toss it to coat everything. Tie the chicken legs together with butcher’s twine then place the chicken breast side up on a rack on top of the vegetable mixture.
- Spray the chicken with oil and bake the chicken in the oven for 1 1/2-2 hours and make sure it is thoroughly cooked. After baking, place it on a cooling grid and cover it with aluminum foil for 10-15 minutes. Note: You can already remove the vegetables 30 minutes before the chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve the warm chicken with white rice, couscous or potatoe. Enjoy! 😉
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food roasted chicken with vegetables recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!